Casterline Law Offices is an Elder Law Firm that specializes in estate, Medicaid, and VA benefit planning in Southeast Michigan.
The team at Casterline Law Offices specialises in helping seniors and their families with important legal issues concerning their health-care and how to pay for that health care, along with estate, tax, and financial planning.
Senior citizens and their families face many challenges and often do not even know where to start when it comes to addressing the legal consequences of ageing. The complexities and lack of experience in this area can often add a level of confusion and stress and overwhelm entire families. No matter how many articles are read during these sleepless nights, the issues and the myriad of claimed solutions cause the sleepless nights to continue.
Casterline Law specialises in providing legal services that shed light and solutions to the issues these families are facing. The firm takes a very personalised approach to working with clients. You will be treated with respect and given the time you need to digest and understand the issues and the proposed solutions. They will deliver competent advice that contains leading edge strategies in the areas of estate planning, powers of attorney, VA benefits, advanced health care directives, Medicaid planning, asset protection, and probate avoidance. Casterline Law promises to provide solutions for your family, treat you with respect and compassion, put a smile on your face, relieve your stress, and help you get a good night’s sleep.
10 Signs that your family needs the assistance of an Elder Law attorney from Casterline Law Offices
1. As a family, are you worried about not having enough money to pay for care?
2. Was a family member recently diagnosed with cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, or another chronic condition?
3. Do you have a parent who is ill or disabled with children who live out of town?
4. Has there been a catastrophic event such as a fall, medication error, stroke, or heart attack?
5. Are you concerned about care needs not being met?
6. Are family members confused about care options, care expenses, what to do next, or where to get help?
7. Has your parent been discovered wandering, malnourished, dehydrated, or unable to provide self-care?
8. Has a physician or hospital told you that your parent cannot return home?
9. Has your loved one stopped participating in planning their care needs, or has began refusing help and direction?
10. Are you worried about your loved is not receiving quality care?
CASTERLINE LAW UTILIZES A DEPTH OF EXPERIENCE AND PROVIDES ITS CLIENTS WITH LIVING TRUSTS, WILLS, PROBATE AVOIDANCE TECHNIQUES, PROBATE ADMINISTRATION, TRUST ADMINISTRATION, ASSET PROTECTION, SPECIAL NEEDS TRUSTS, MEDICAID PLANNING, VA PLANNING, REPRESENTATION IN REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS AND ELDER LAW ADVICE.